Operating from our 25,500sq ft manufacturing facility located in East Sussex, we continue to invest in modern, high quality machinery, aiming to get the balance right between current and efficient manufacturing techniques, whilst maintaining a flexible and traditional bespoke craftsman produced product. Continually investing into our Apprenticeship programme maintains our continued success, as these individuals are the necessary foundations for our continued reputation for high quality craftsmanship. Extensive investment in CAD/CAM technologies ensure our component machined items are of the highest accuracy, whilst maintaining the balance between production volumes and single job flexibility. Our production facilities undertake the following, to ensure your requirements are manufactured on time to the highest quality:
• Timber selection and conversion.
• Solid timber processing and machining
• Board processing and machining
• CNC programming and routing
• Veneer selection and matching
• Veneer shop production
• Solid surface fabrication
• Joiner shop production
• Spray shop finishing using a wide range of finishes from French Polishing to Full Gloss Polyester.
In conjunction with the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS) Howard Bros Joinery Ltd constantly reviews its manufacturing processes to deliver “World Class” manufacturing processes and techniques.